My services section has changed significantly during the past year. I am no longer providing Editorial Calendar Management or Sponsored Blogging content beyond the clients I have at present. I have transitioned fully to SEO consulting and new media strategist. Fuller descriptions of my SEO services reside on Adroyt, my business site. SEO tutorials are available for download on Adroyt LABS.
New Media Strategist
At the heart of my services as a new media strategist is a talent for identifying and executing powerful content that has deep strategy behind every word. This has never been more important as businesses vie for attention online. Not only are my writing skills critical for crafting engaging assets, my adeptness at a sophisticated level of storytelling that leads to brand enhancement is an aspect of writing that most of my competitors lack.
I’ve been creating content for the design and travel/lifestyle industries for over two decades, first as a journalist and now as a strategist for clients in these fields. Beyond the ability to identify and tell the most powerful story to elevate a brand, I understand the pieces of the puzzle that, when composed effectively, lead to the highest level of relevancy online.
SEO Consulting Services
Examples of my deep knowledge of the pieces of the SEO puzzle:
- Knowing the minimum word count for pages and posts
- Naming images for best Image SERPs
- Setting meta-descriptions and focus keywords
- Understanding Keyword density
- Using headings and subheadings in a blog post or in page content
- Alt and descriptive fields for images
- Setting and managing categories and tags for blog posts
- Defining duplicate content
- Strategizing or cleaning up categories and tags
- Properly handling redirects
- Managing inbound and outbound link protocol
- Understanding analytics
- Utilizing multimedia to benefit time-on-site and bounce-rate
- Content impacts on site loading time
- Choosing the best plugins for SEO
You can see my offerings where Blog-to-Book Strategy are concerned on the Sharktooth Press site. I am a co-founder of the small press with Gerard McLean. If you are itching to leave a legacy in print, I hope you will stop by there and take a look at our services.
Ideas Are Today’s Currency
At the heart of it all, I am a storyteller who believes in the unreasonable power of creativity can thrive, a rally cry made by Kevin Roberts in his now famous “Marketing is Dead” speech in 2012. “Ideas are today’s currency, not strategy,” he noted. You might be surprised that I agree with this given what I do for clients but I embrace his premise wholeheartedly because as a strategist I am a creatively driven one who always strives to actualize avant-garde ideas that make a difference. Let’s begin a conversation if you agree.